I’m Allison. Thanks for stopping by. I figure the best way to learn a little bit about me is through a simple list. Simplicity is key in a very busy world, that’s why I have created Allison’s Oh So Apropos list. Enjoy!
Oh So Allison
- I grew up in Key Biscayne, an island right outside of Miami.
- I’m a recent graduate of Loyola University Chicago
- I am in the process of moving to California to start my career in Information Systems
- I love graphic design and actually have a minor in it
- I could eat sushi for breakfast, lunch, and dinner…and any snack in between
- My favorite dessert is blueberry pie
- I love playing tennis, even though I just started again after eight years
- I’m a dog person
- I’m a night owl that tries to act like a morning person, so no sleep for me
- My guilty pleasure is binge watching The Bold and the Beautiful
- I wish I was more organized than I really am
- I’m obsessed with Motown music
- I was born on Friday the 13th (hence the thirteen facts)